Wholesale Dealers of Aluminium Window Making Machine - Hardware Punching Machine – Nisen
Wholesale Dealers of Aluminium Window Making Machine - Hardware Punching Machine – Nisen Detail:
Feature of aluminum window machine
- Used for hardware punching of installation slot of aluminum windows and doors.
- Punching : for hand /for water slot/for lock holes/for sash corner/for mullion
- Controlled by pneumatic pedal and works steady.
- Every combination punching die equipped with the machine can achieve various punching process,
- by changing processing position, various types profiles can be processed.
|1set ,according to customer requirements|
Packing & Delivery
- All the machine packed with standard export wooden case to make sure customer will received the machines they ordered intact.
- All the machines & accessories can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international courier via DHL, FEDEX, UPS.
Inner package :stretch film
Outside package : standard export wooden cases
Usually we will arrange dispatch within 3-5 working day after receive payment .
If there are big order or customized machines ,it will take 10-15 working day .
Upvc Window & Door Processing Solution
We will according to customer’s requirements (budget,plant area etc ) , to provide the best solution for customers .
All project report and factory layout arrangement are available for valuable customer.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our group through specialist training. Skilled expert knowledge, sturdy sense of assistance, to fulfill the provider needs of shoppers for Wholesale Dealers of Aluminium Window Making Machine - Hardware Punching Machine – Nisen, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Birmingham, Sao Paulo, Georgia, You can let us know your idea to develop unique design for your own model to prevent too much similar parts in the market! We will provide our best service to satisfy all your needs! You should contact us right away!
By Karen from Mexico - 2017.05.21 12:31
This company can be well to meet our needs on product quantity and delivery time, so we always choose them when we have procurement requirements.
By Jack from Paraguay - 2017.02.28 14:19